Q & A: How do I get rid of Canadian Geese on my Lawn?
Canadian Geese are beautiful to the eye of the beholder. They are a pest for most people who live near large bodies of water. Getting rid of Canadian Geese is a common problem people have on Lake Winnipesaukee. Every Spring, customers will start pouring in, and asking "How do I get Rid of Canadian Geese on my Lawn?"
You've already tried faux animals, fences, balloons, sonic devices, yet none of them work! The Canadian Geese still come onto your lawn and proceed to leave "presents" Not to mention the loud quacks from a group of Canadian Geese can be irritating!
So whats the secret? How do you get rid of Canadian Geese from your lawn? It's pretty simple:
Liquid Fence Goose Repellent Spray 32 oz.
This is your answer, the easiest most effective way to get rid of Canadian Geese! Liquid Fence Goose Repellent!
How To Use:
- Shake well before each use.
- Make sure the control knob is in the off position. Attach and hand tighten water-hose to nozzle.
- Turn water on at faucet, and aim nozzle toward area you wish to protect. Remove safety tab from nozzle by pressing towards control knob, snapping it off.
- Turn the control knob to the ON position to begin spraying.
- During a dry season, liberally apply Liquid Fence® Goose Repellent to lawns or turf areas.
*CHECKOUT TURNED OFF*
⭐ Please Read ⭐ Website is Currently under construction, We have disabled Checkout for the time being. We're slowly uploading available inventory. *WE CANNOT SHIP *CHECKOUT TURNED OFF* Please Call 603-524-5366 with any questions!