• Hose with multiple uses for boats and RVs and more
• Use as a potable-water supply line or for heavy cleaning operations.
• Lightweight and portable to and from the dock or campground
• Ultimate durability, flexibility, and kink resistance, Lay-Flat TechnologyTM snaps the hose back into form. It also makes storage simple.
• UV protection is provided by a special chemical that prevents breaking and splitting.
• Hose Armour®, a patented technology, prevents kinking at the water source.
• crush-resistant aluminum connectors that are oversize
• Compliant with California's rigorous phthalate-content requirements. Meets lead-free criteria under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
• All conventional faucets and most water accessories are compatible.
• Lifetime limited warranty
• inner diameter: 1/2"
• A 25-foot RV water hose and a 50-foot RV water hose are also available.
If you own a boat or recreational vehicle, you know how crucial it is to have a heavy-duty multipurpose hose on available for anything from deck cleaning to filling the drinking-water tank. Swan agrees, which is why the RV&Marine+® water hose is part of our Element line.
This camping water hose is designed for outdoor recreational activities and has a burst strength of 400+ PSI to handle difficult cleaning operations on your boat or RV. This camping hose is also extremely light, making it easy to transfer to and from the dock or campground.
Our RV water hose can also endure the environment owing to a special UV-resistant coating that prevents fractures and breaks. Swan's Lay-Flat TechnologyTM, on the other hand, allows the hose to snap back into form and coil up for simple storage. At the female coupler, Swan's Patented Hose Armour® prevents kinking at the water source.
This Element camper drinking water hose is free of lead and phthalates, making it ideal for supplying potable water to your boat or RV. Crush-resistant metal couplings offer even more value, and the Element RV freshwater hose comes with a limited lifetime guarantee, so you can count on it for years.
Brand Name: Gilmour
Diameter: 1/2 in.
Length: 25 ft.
Product Type: RV/Marine Hose
Fitting Coupling Material: Brass
Hose Length Range: 26-50 ft.
Burst Pressure: 500 psi
Safe for Drinking Water: Yes
Kink Resistant: Yes
Hot Water Use: No
Depth: 13.75 in.
Height: 2.25 in.
Weight: 2.6 lb.
Width: 13.75 in.
🢂 READY TO PURCHASE?
Purchasing from Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is easy, we have two options:
Are you working in New Hampshire or the Lakes Region? Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is eager to work with you today! Looking for bulk pricing?Contact us today!
• ACTIVE MILITARY, VETERAN & FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT:Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment Thanks you for your service. Mention your service at check-out and we can apply a special discount for you.
• DISCONTINUED, OVERSTOCK, BROKEN BAG & "OOPS" PAINT DISCOUNTS:Things don't always go as planned, but thats okay because Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment can pass the savings onto you.
*Discounts Not Available on Most Outdoor Power Equipment (unless specifically mentioned) Discount Amountvaries based on our cost, availability. Discount amount subject to change.*
Hours Of Operation
⇻ Monday-Friday 7:30 AM -5:00 PM
⇻ Saturday 7:30 AM- 3:00 PM
⇻ Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Propane refill station
We Refill All size Propane Tanks and Propane Tank brands. Save Money on your next Propane tank and Refill with us today!
⭐ Please Read ⭐ Website is Currently under construction, We have disabled Checkout for the time being. We're slowly uploading available inventory. *WE CANNOT SHIP *CHECKOUT TURNED OFF*Please Call 603-524-5366 with any questions!