Lag Screws Available at Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment
• Also called a lag bolt.
• Stronger than a wood screw, it is not threaded all the way up to the head and can come in large sizes and lengths.
• Lag screws are a sturdy fastener used to connect heavy lumber and other materials that must bear an intense load.
• Lag screws require a pre-drilled hole to install.
• They are used for wrenching into wood surfaces or inserting into lag shields in masonry.
• They have a hex head and coarse threads.
No products found in this collection
*CHECKOUT TURNED OFF*
⭐ Please Read ⭐ Website is Currently under construction, We have disabled Checkout for the time being. We're slowly uploading available inventory. *WE CANNOT SHIP *CHECKOUT TURNED OFF*Please Call 603-524-5366 with any questions!