✔️ 100% Organic
✔️ Sourced Locally from New England
✔️ Give plants the Natural vitamins and nutrients they need!
Uses: All-purpose garden soil – Great for growing Vegetables! Also great for conditioning sandy soil, aerating compacted and clay soils
Coast of Maine Organic Products Cobscook Blend Garden Soil is made with a blend of salmon and blueberry compost, aged bark, sphagnum peat moss and horticultural limestone. It requires less frequent watering and works well with acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, holly, pieris and blueberry bushes.
It is permitted for use in the production of MOFGA certified organic crops.
Soil quality is crucial to good development. Strong, disease-resistant plants need less watering and feeding when the soil is rich in organic matter.
Natural recycled plant and animal matter has been allowed to decompose slowly and return to the soil. In a nutshell, COMPOST! The best compost-based soils and mulches are made up of decomposed marine and plant matter.
Composted salmon, blueberries, and field manure, as well as very old dark bark and sphagnum peat moss, make up Cobscook Blend. It was carefully formulated with all-natural ingredients to achieve a combination of water preservation, drainage, and aeration. For vegetable and flower gardens, it's an excellent all-purpose soil builder.
Dig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the root ball or container in which herbs, perennials, flowers, trees, and shrubs were purchased when planting them.
Place the plant in the hole so that the stem is in the middle and the crown is equal with or slightly above the hole's surface. Cut the burlap away from the wrapped root ball to free the stem.
Then, using an equal mix of soil and Cobscook Blend, fill in around the plant. Any burlap covering should be pushed back into the hole so that it is not visible. Burlap that has not been chemically prepared can decompose easily. Burlap that has been treated should be removed.
Slowly but thoroughly water the plant, paying careful attention to it until it has re-established itself. Feed organic plant food as guided.
🢂 READY TO PURCHASE?
Purchasing from Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is easy, we have two options:
• VISIT US: in-store and purchase Coast Of Maine Cobscook Organic Garden Soil 1 ft³ in person.
• CONTACT US: Confirm availability, Pay and Reserve your Coast Of Maine Cobscook Organic Garden Soil 1 ft³ (and any other products) and Pick up in-store at your conviencene
CONTACT US ➤ PAY ➤ PICK UP IN STORE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE*NO-SHOWS & RETURNS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A CREDIT CARD RETURN FEE*
🢂 SALES TAX FREE NEW HAMPSHIRE
• We're Located in Beautiful Gilford New Hampshire A Sales Tax FREE state.
• We are located very close to Lake Winnipesaukee! Make a day out of it and experience the outdoors while saving money on your next Purchase!
🢂 CONTRACTOR & PROFESSIONAL DISCOUNTS
Are you working in New Hampshire or the Lakes Region? Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is eager to work with you today! Looking for bulk pricing? Contact us today!
• ACTIVE MILITARY, VETERAN & FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT: Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment Thanks you for your service. Mention your service at check-out and we can apply a special discount for you.
• DISCONTINUED, OVERSTOCK, BROKEN BAG & "OOPS" PAINT DISCOUNTS: Things don't always go as planned, but thats okay because Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment can pass the savings onto you. *Discounts Not Available on Most Outdoor Power Equipment (unless specifically mentioned) Discount Amount varies based on our cost, availability. Discount amount subject to change.*
• Monday-Friday 7:30 AM -5:00 PM
• Saturday 7:30 AM- 3:00 PM
• Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We Refill All size Propane Tanks and Propane Tank brands. Save Money on your next Propane tank and Refill with us today!
• OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT SERVICE