• This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected
• GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
• Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
• Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
• Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
• Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
• Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets
• The transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
• Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
• Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture
• Low battery indicator
• Easily accessible battery compartment. Uses one 9V battery in receiver only; Transmitter does not require a battery
• Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
• CAT II 120V safety rating
• Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation
• Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver)
The Klein Tools ET310 is a digital circuit breaker finder used to locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. The Transmitter is connected to the electrical outlet or fixture in the circuit while the receiver is used to scan the breakers in the circuit panel. The Transmitter also features a GFCI outlet tester.
Brand Name: Klein Tools
Display Type: Digital
Product Type: Circuit Breaker Tester
Number in Package: 1 pk
Automatic Ranging: Yes
Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
Packaging Type: Clamshell
Audible Alert: Yes
🢂 READY TO PURCHASE?
Purchasing from Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is easy, we have two options:
• VISIT US: in-store and purchase Klein Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester in person.
• CONTACT US: Confirm availability, Pay and Reserve your Klein Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester (and any other products) and Pick up in-store at your conviencene
CONTACT US ➤ PAY ➤ PICK UP IN STORE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE*NO-SHOWS & RETURNS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A CREDIT CARD RETURN FEE*
🢂 SALES TAX FREE NEW HAMPSHIRE
• We're Located in Beautiful Gilford New Hampshire A Sales Tax FREE state.
• We are located very close to Lake Winnipesaukee! Make a day out of it and experience the outdoors while saving money on your next Purchase!
🢂 CONTRACTOR & PROFESSIONAL DISCOUNTS
Are you working in New Hampshire or the Lakes Region? Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment is eager to work with you today! Looking for bulk pricing? Contact us today!
• ACTIVE MILITARY, VETERAN & FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT: Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment Thanks you for your service. Mention your service at check-out and we can apply a special discount for you.
• DISCONTINUED, OVERSTOCK, BROKEN BAG & "OOPS" PAINT DISCOUNTS: Things don't always go as planned, but thats okay because Gilford Hardware & Outdoor Power Equipment can pass the savings onto you. *Discounts Not Available on Most Outdoor Power Equipment (unless specifically mentioned) Discount Amount varies based on our cost, availability. Discount amount subject to change.*
• Monday-Friday 7:30 AM -5:00 PM
• Saturday 7:30 AM- 3:00 PM
• Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We Refill All size Propane Tanks and Propane Tank brands. Save Money on your next Propane tank and Refill with us today!
• OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT SERVICE