• Resists exposure to rain as soon as 90-120 minutes after application*
• Dirt pick-up resistance and clean-ability equal to or better than other "self-cleaning" exterior latex paints**
• Low temperature application down to 35°F extends the painting season
• Excellent flow and leveling offers consistent application on all surfaces
• Great coverage and color retention
• 100% acrylic resin delivers excellent adhesion and resistance to cracking and peeling
• Provides a mildew-resistant coating
• 25-year limited warranty (see label for details)
• Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
A high-quality acrylic latex low lustre house and trim paint that can be used on a variety of exterior surfaces, including wood, hardboard, vinyl and aluminum siding, shingles, unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, and primed metal. For maximum durability, it provides a breathable surface.
Recommended for: exterior surfaces such as new or previously painted wood,hardboard siding, cured masonry, and unglazed brick.
Available Colors: Available in thousands of colors, Ready Mix White
Sheen (or Gloss): Low Lustre
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
Recommended Use: Exterior
MPI Rating: 15
VOC Level: 45.0
• Why Purchase Benjamin Moore at Gilford Hardware? •
THOUSANDS OF COLORS READY-TO-BE MIXED!
The toughest part of painting is choosing a color! WHICH COLORS WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Professional? Contractor? Or do you just need a large amount of paint? Gilford Hardware is eager to work with you! Professional Pricing available for large paint projects, contact us today! (DOG NOT FOR SCALE)