• Sag-resistant formula up to 20 mils wet which allow the application of a thicker coating across a variety of substrates, including wood, vinyl/PVC, masonry, and fiber cement board
• Excellent flow and leveling offers less drag for a smooth, high-build finish across all sheens
• Flexible high-build formula bridges small cracks and covers minor surface imperfections
• A breathable film that lets internal moisture escape, minimizing potential blistering and peeling
• Protects against harsh weather conditions, including wind-driven rain
• Low-temperature application down to 35°F extends the painting season
• Provides a mildew-resistant coating
• Lifetime limited warranty (see label for details)
• Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
• View the sell sheet for more information
• Ideal when you need:High build for superior coverage and fewer coatsA Low Lustre finish that's lightly reflective and smooth sheen that offers a rich appearance
A premium-quality, robust, self-priming composition made entirely of acrylic latex and designed for the best possible hide. It offers advanced mildew and stain resistance and strongly clings to outdoor substrates. With simple brush, roller, or spray application, this An perfect flow and leveling are provided by coating, which also very robust, protective finish.
Use Regal Select Exterior High Build on: A premium exterior 100% acrylic paint recommended for wood,hardboard, fiber cement, cedar shake, vinyl and aluminumsiding; unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, andprimed metal.
Available Colors: Available in thousands of colors, Ready Mix White
WHY CHOOISE Benjamin Moore Regal Select Exterior High Build Paint Low Lustre
SAG RESISTANT FORMULA
Unlike other Exterior paints Regal Select High Build is is made with a sag resistant formula. Why does this matter? Because Paint sag is when fresh paint begins to drip and drool. This creates an uneven, unprofessional looking finish. No Need to worry when using Benjamin Moore Regal Select Exterior High Build Paint Low Lustre
Excellent flow and leveling
Benjamin Moore Regal Select Exterior High Build Paint Low Lustre was designed with technology to control your exterior surface properties and will help remove paint film surface defects giving you Less paint drag for a cleaner and smooth finish while hiding small surface defects.
Low-temp application down to 35°F
New England weather can change rapidly. Luckily Benjamin Moore Regal Select Exterior High Build Paint Low Lustre will let you paint longer into the season. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 35°F
• Why Purchase Benjamin Moore at Gilford Hardware? •
THOUSANDS OF COLOR CHOICES
WHICH ONES WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Benjamin Moore offers a very large selection of exterior paint colors and color combinations for your next painting project.
Professional? Contractor? Or do you just need a large amount of paint? Gilford Hardware is eager to work with you! Professional Pricing available for large paint projects, contact us today! (DOG NOT FOR SCALE)